This year’s event will provide insights into the strengths of the LGPS working together in unpredictable times. The sessions will be as topical as possible and some of the key areas of interest which will be tackled include:
- Providing investment insight from the LGPS pools and their plans for the future
- Practical evidence on handling Black Swan events
- Diversity and inclusion – what the LGPS is doing to be more inclusive
- Investing for the Climate emergency and managing climate risk
- ESG and sustainability – how fund managers can provide added value
- Impact investing – making a difference whilst achieving investment returns
- Rising voices debating the state of play within the LGPS
- Governance – identifying where control lies and where should it lie
We are working with the esteemed members of our advisory board on the programme which will be shared shortly.
If you’re interested in speaking at the event, please contact Jenny Vyas at Jenny.Vyas@emap.com.