14-15 July 2022: Crowne Plaza, Stratford-upon-Avon
5 reasons why you shouldn't miss the LGC Pension Insight Symposium 2022
• Hear from LGPS experts on what their current priorities are, how they are tackling them and how you can help
• Stay up-to-date on the latest investment trends and areas of interest and what it means for your organisation
• Improve your contacts by meeting with potential clients, catching up with existing clients, re-connecting with key contacts and friends during the extensive informal and formal networking.
• Develop your future strategy through greater knowledge of the challenges faced by the LGPS community.
• Showcase the expertise of your organisation by playing a valuable part in the one-to-one meetings and round table discussions.
Take a look at what our attendees thought of the 2019 Symposium
"Insightful and interesting barometer of LGPS priorities and concerns.”
“A good networking opportunity and well curated, the quality of sessions is high with good participation opportunities.”
“Provided excellent networking opportunities with LGPS investors and insight into their priorities and needs.”
“The conference focused on those areas that are at the forefront for council pension funds, without the hard sell of asset managers.”
“A unique opportunity to network and exchange information and knowledge.”